An Undecided Voter Decides
This is episode 49 of the “A More Perfect Union” podcast series featuring Cliff Dunn, Kevin Kelton, Emily Brewer, Greg Matusak, and D. J. McGuire. This week, the hosts talk about Trump’s one-eighty on immigration, Clinton’s surprising new endorser, and one of the gang makes a shocking revelation about who is getting that person’s vote.
- Trump resets (again) on immigration
- Hillary picks up a surprising endorsement of sorts
- D.J.’s ode to the architect of the Iraq War
- Emily’s shocking announcement !
- How do friends make sense of their friends’ vote for Trump?
WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR DEBATE? JOIN OPEN FIRE, THE SMARTEST, COOLEST POLITICAL DISCUSSION GROUP ON FACEBOOK!